Anyone in the world
1. Description of Course & Scheme of Study
This will be a 26-week certificate program.
- Blended learning (2 weeks duration): This methodology comprises of prerecorded video lectures by foreign experts and interactive online teaching sessions.
- 24-week self-study model with once a week interactive session of 2 hours: Online learning of 24 weeks will be conducted via NUMS digital e-learning portal, accessible to faculty and participants through their personal accounts.
2. Curriculum Outline:
The basics and advance management of palliative care will be divided into 4 modules.
- Introduction to Palliative Care
- Ethical issues at the end of life
- Public health and palliative care
- Symptom management
This certificate program is of 12 credit hours; details are given in the table below.
[ Modified: Wednesday, 3 February 2021, 1:51 PM ]